Wednesday, September 13, 2017

But first an apology...

I do apologize for being absent for the past few months. I've been working on Movies, and Tv sets....yes, yes, I've been working ON camera.


 Before you ask for my autograph, relax, its only been as Background aka Extra.
This year thus far I've been on:
Tv SHOWS Chicago (Fire, Med, Justice, and PD), Empire, The Chi,  Amazon's Electric Dreams and two pilots ( Southside, and an Untitled University Project.)
Two movies: "Rampage" (based on a 80's maybe 90's video Game) and Steve McQueens "Widows" .
 One Commercial which I can not release the name of till it airs (damn confidentiality clauses).
I'll be updating with a few reviews as soon as a I can of the few movies that I've seen but haven't had the opportunity to post about it.
Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment